In March 2022, Apple introduced modern and latest Mac Studio and Mac Studio Display. However, the tech giant is not yet done with its Mac roster as there are reports that Apple will be launching two new MacBooks at WWDC event in June 2022. Each year, prior to the WWDC event, the reports surface about the potential launches.
In his latest Power On Newsletter, Bloomberg’s Mark Gurman reported about Apple’s plans of launching two news Macs. It is noteworthy to mention that WWDC event will be taking place on 6th June this year. Moreover, the invites for the event have been sent out already.
Mark Gurman wrote in a blog post:
“Apple is gearing up to launch some new Macs in the next few months. What better place to do so than WWDC? That’s the same venue where Mac’s transition from Intel to Apple’s own chips was announced two years ago. I’m told there are two new Macs coming around the middle of the year or early in the second half. One of those is likely to be the new MacBook Air”
Expected Apple products in 2022
Besides the launch of two new Macs, following Apple products are also likely to be launched:
- An updated version of Mac Pro could be released along with an Apple silicon chip. Supposedly, in terms of speed, the new Mac Pro will be 2x than that of M1 Ultra in the Mac Studio.
- Equipped with additional ports and powerful silicon chip, Mac Mini with a fresh design could be released.
- Larger-screened version of iMac.
- As many as 4 iPhone 14 models are going to be launched in Apple’s annual event in September 2022.
- With number of new features, Apple Watch Series 8 will be something to look forward to.
- Later in 2022, the possibility of AR/VR headset cannot be ruled out.
The launch of which Apple product are you greatly looking forward to?