ICC Cricket World Cup 2015 is just around the corner and I’m sure everyone of you is gearing up for this anticipated, bloodcurdling mega event. Perhaps the most important thing in the Cricket World Cup is tracking the schedule, putting a check on the timing and dates of matches of your favorite teams.
If you are a Windows Phone user, we have a great tip to share with you. You can easily sync ICC Cricket World Cup 2015 schedule with your Windows phone calendar. You will not have to manually check, inquire through SMS or Google each time you want to check the matches schedule. Each day, schedule of matches will appear of beautiful ‘Tiles’ of your Windows phone interface.
Here’s a quick way to sync ICC Cricket World Cup 2015 with your Windows Phone calendar.
- Download the app called “World Cup 2015 Calendar Sync” from this link.
- You will see a welcome screen. Just hit ‘Next’ to proceed.
- Now, the app will ask you to login with your Microsoft account. It is required for the app to work with your Windows Phone calendar. Tap ‘Yes’ to proceed.
- You will now see an option labelled ““Sync”. Hit it and World Cup 2015 schedule will start getting synched with your Windows Phone calendar.
- You will have to go to ‘Settings’ and select “email+accounts” to completely sync the calendar with the match schedule.
That’s it. Cricket World Cup 2015 schedule is now synched with your Windows Phone calendar. The whole process will just take less than 2 minutes.
You can easily pin the schedule on Windows Live Tile. You can set the size of the tile, color the tile and add more customizations to it.
You can add different colors to teams for better recognition.
World Cup 2015 Calendar Sync is perfect for getting updated with Cricket World Cup match schedules without any hassles. Let us know in the comments about your experience.