The wait is finally over as Xiaomi has finally launched Mi 6 in Pakistan which is also the flagship device of the company for this year. Prior to the launch of Mi 6, Xiaomi introduced the Redmi 4X in a launch event which was organized in Lahore.
All about Xiaomi Mi 6
The newly-launched device has come up with advanced specifications and they are as following:
- Display of 5.15-inch IPS LCD
- Resolution of 1080 x 1920 pixels
- Latest Snapdragon 835 Chipset
- 4 or 6GB of RAM
- 128GB of internal storage
- Pakistan will have the version of 6GB RAM and 64GB internal storage capacity
- Device does not have any audio jack
- Mi 6 comes with MIUI 8 and it will soon be updated to MIUI 9
- Dual 12-MP camera with phase detection autofocus. In addition, the camera also offers 2X optical zoom. The zoom capacity is available only on images and not on recording. Moreover, the crossing point of the camera is similar to iPhone 7
- 3350 mAH battery
Xiaomi officially got itself launched in Pakistan in February 2017. Their official partner is Smart Link Technologies. Besides aforementioned specs, Xiaomi is also offering power banks, wearables and devices through their official online store and some other local distributors.
Quick Read: HTC U11 – the squeezable smartphone
Pricing and availability
The phone is priced at Rs46,999. You can purchase the device online from the official website of Xiaomi.
It remains to be seen whether another variant of Mi 6 (128GB) will be available in Pakistan any time soon.