Financial transactions of the day have met such convenience of operations which weren’t even imaginable in Pakistan a few years ago. Gone are the days when you’d have to travel to a certain bank to transfer funds to another account. One can now transfer funds through Easypaisa to another account without any hassle. The process is simple and easy to understand. Any mobile subscriber can create an Easypaisa account to avail the facility of transferring and receiving funds in a matter of few minutes.
It is noteworthy to mention that an Easypaisa account is actually a bank account on your phone. The account can be used for the payment of bills, transferring of funds and quite a few other features which include international home transfer, easy load, other mobile network load, donations and funds transfer to any bank account.
Quick Read: SBP directs banks to open accounts without NTN
Steps for opening an Easypaisa account
This is how you can open an Easypaisa account:
- If you are a Telenor user, simply dial *345*3737# from your phone to open an account
- Non-Telenor mobile users need to open their account by sending ‘EP<space>CNIC number’ to 0345-111-3737
- After sending the message a user will receive a confirmation SMS from 3737. The message will indicate the successful activation of their Easypaisa account
- Telenor users can visit any Telenor Sales and Service Center, Franchise or Office also to open their account
- Telenor subscribers need to dial *786#
- A user will be asked to create a 5 digit PIN code
- You will need to re-enter the PIN code for the reconfirmation
- Non-Telenor users are required to send ‘PIN<Space>5 digit PIN<Space>confirm 5 digit PIN’ to 0345-1113737
All you need is to deposit funds in your Easypaisa account. You can deposit your money through:
- Any of the 75,000 Easypaisa shops across the country
- Bank transfer from any bank account
- Money transfer from any other Easypaisa account
- Any local or international Visa/Mastercard Credit or Debit Card holder can also top up his account through any VISA/MasterCard.
Hurrah! Your Easypaisa account has been created and your phone number will now be your Easypaisa account.
Transferring funds couldn’t have been more easy!
How can I access my Easypaisa account?
For further information, you may head here.