If you do not know the process of the opening a Jazz Cash account; don’t worry. I will be explaining the process of creating a Jazz Cash account. Once you create a Jazz Cash account, you would be able to transfer funds into any other account besides paying bills and receiving funds.
Also Read: How to open an EasyPaisa account
– Jazz and Warid users can register themselves simply by dialing *786# and enter their CNIC issuance date which is given on their CNIC
– On the other hand, other network subscribers are required to visit JazzCash agents, its franchise or experience center. There they will be required to register their account via biometric verification. Furthermore, they can also download Jazz Cash app to register themselves from anywhere
– Once you are done with step 1, Jazz and Warid customers can dial *786# or use their mobile app to establish their 4 digit MPIN
– The users of other networks can also create 4 digit MPIN through mobile app. It is relevant to state that all the transactions made from the mobile account are secured with this 4 digit MPIN.
In case you forget your 4 digit MPIN, you can dial 4444 from any Jazz or Warid number or call 051-111-124-444 from any other network to reset your MPIN.
You need to visit JazzCash agent to deposit money into your account. To locate nearest JazzCash agent, write ‘B’ in write message and send it to 2179 (no charges) or you can search here.
Quick Read: Collaboration between Daraz and JazzCash
Moreover, you can also transfer funds into your account through a bank account. You can do that through either ATM or online banking. A user needs to choose ‘Mobilink Microfinance Bank’ (previously Waseela Microfinance Bank) as the receiver bank. Your mobile number is your JazzCash account number.
Once the funds are deposited, either through JazzCash agent or bank transfer, you will get a confirmation SMS from 8558.
How do I make a transaction from my JazzCash account?
This is how you can make a transaction from your mobile account:
- Jazz and Warid customers can dial *786# anytime from anywhere in the country and follow the guidelines to make a transaction.
- The users of other network need to use mobile app to access their mobile account
- Your transactions will go with a digital receipt which will be sent from 8558
In case of any further assistance, you may dial 4444 (JazzCash helpline) from your Jazz number. From any other networks, you will have to enter 051-111-124-444.